04 February 2021
The Shire of Irwin is inviting suitable local community members to register their interest in a role as a
casual CDS Officer for the Shire.
About this Position
The position will be for the operation of the Container Deposit Scheme at the Transfer Station, including
sorting of recycling, issuing of refunds, arranging collection of recycling once bins are at capacity.
The applicants would be expected to demonstrate:
• Good level of communication skills – interpersonal, written and verbal;
• Good level of numeracy and literacy skills;
• Basic time management skills;
• Experience in cash handling;
• Permanent resident / be able to demonstrate permission to work in Australia; and
• Available for immediate start date.
Follow this link to the Information Package.
How to Apply:
Submit an up to date resume and cover letter expressing your interest via email, mail or in person.
Phone: 9927 0000
Mail: PMB 21 Dongara, WA 6525
In person: 11-13 Waldeck Street, Dongara WA
Applications close: 12 February 2021.