The Shire of Irwin has combined with Homeswest to provide Joint Venture Housing in the form of a Retirement Village at Port Denison. In January 2003, a further 6 new units were completed - and in April 2005 an additional 9 units were finished, bringing the total now to 39 units.
The Port Denison Retirement Village is managed by the Irwin Shire which is responsible for collecting the tenants' rent, maintenance (both short and long-term), and to re-let units as they become vacant.
In the first instance, if you require any information please contact:
Contact Details for the APU Co-ordinator.
|The Village Co-ordinator Contact Details|
Manager Community Capacity
(08)9927 0000 (including after hours)
The Shire recently adopted a Rental Housing Policy which can be viewed here.
Applicants must comply with Department of Housing and Works Eligibility Criteria for Public Rental Housing and includes:
- Must be Australian citizens or have permanent residency status, and live in WA.
- An applicant(s) must not exceed income limits. If under 60 years - not have cash assets in excess of $38,400 (singles) or $63,800 (couples);
- If over 60 years - not have cash assets in excess of $80,000 (singles or couples);
- Must not own property or land;
- Be able to prove your identity;
- Must be 55 years or over.
An application form requires verification of income and proof of identity and may be obtained from the Shire of Irwin on request.
Dongara-Eneabba-Mingenew Health Service Contact Details.
|Dongara-Eneabba-Mingenew Health Service|
||Blenheim Road Dongara WA 6525
||PO Box 242 Dongara WA 652
||9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Employment Vacancy - Projects Officer
Point Leander Drive - Verge Planting Project